Việt Nam

January 25, 2013. Finally, my first vacation abroad! Vietnam, known as the Motorcycle City, well for me, was the first country I visited overseas. It was my first time to take a vacation abroad and it was really fun! I went to Vietnam with my family and stayed their for 3 days. We've stayed in Lan Lan 1 Hotel in the heart of Ho Chi Minh or Saigon City.

HO CHI MINH
Day 1

We wandered around the city and we were able to see the wonders of Vietnam. We went to the Reunification PalaceNotre Dame Cathedral, to their very beautiful and historic Post Office, and we did a little shopping in Ben Thahn Market.


What I wore:
Cap, Elevate Apparel
Shirt, Maldita Man
Shorts, American Eagle
Sandals, Oxygen Clothing




Let me now share with you my 1st day in Vietnam!
The Reunification Palace
The home and workplace of the President of South Vietnam during the Vietnam War.
While walking around the city. This got my attention. It's very Vietnam! haha
Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica
officially Basilica of Our Lady of The Immaculate Conception
 
Saigon Central Post Office
Cherry Blossoms
As we were wandering around the city, we decided to take a break and take our lunch. We dine in this very cozy restaurant, the L'USINE Et La Cafeteria De L'Usine.

L'Usine is a retail space, cafe, and gallery in the heart of Saigon. L'Usine brings together emerging Vietnamese talent with established designers from abroad to offer an eclectic offering. La Cafeteria de L'Usine offers a place to relax, eat, drink during the moments in between exploring all that Vietnam has to offer. Aside from being a cafe, L'Usine also offers a wide range of clothing brands to shop from. They have brands such as Cheap Mondays, Clae, Greyscale, and Twenty8Twelve Clothing.

They have a menu written on a big black, as in literally black board.
A lot of delicious cupcakes to choose from.




Here are the food we ordered.




After lunch, we decided to go back to the hotel to freshen up and we then decided to visit Ben Thahn Market to buy stuff for our friends left in the Philippines.





After having dinner at Pho 2000, we decided to stroll around with my siblings to see what Vietnam looks like at night before heading back to our hotel.


Well that sums up my 1st day in Vietnam! So far so good! We are having fun and we are enjoying what Vietnam has to offer!


Cám ơn!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment