KJ DVO x SM YOUTH

What I wore:
Button Down from Rainbow Project | Shirt and Cap from Elevate Apparel | Bag from Oxygen Clothing |
 

So this is my picture for SM YOUTH x Bjorn Bedayo x Campus Style #ADDU.

This opportunity to be part of SM YOUTH was unexpected. Aidx Paredes went to me and told me to be part of SM YOUTH. I was overwhelmed hearing this but nervous at the same time because I was not ready for it and I really think I didn't dressed well for the occasion. Another thing that mad me happy hearing the news is that I will be able to meet "The Bowtie Man", Bjorn Bedayo. He is the next person I wanted to meet next to David Guison. I'm really glad that I went to school that day! :)

This was shot during the Kadayawan 2012 and ADDU's school fiesta! Thanks to Aidx and Janvie for making it happen in ADDU :)


Here are other the youths
Aidx Paredes


Antoine Pedregosa

Clarice Tiu

Elaine Barba

Janvie Tiu 
(2012 SM Youth Summer Swagger Grand Winner)

Kenneth Bermudez

Nikko Zamora

Vange Papa

Lance de Ocampo

Klyde Jarabelo








KARL JARABELO x SM YOUTH

ADDU x SM YOUTH




THE SUPREME WANDERER


No comments:

Post a Comment