YOUNG BLOOD (Aidx Paredes x CraveMore)


I've been an avid fan of CRAVEMORE NECKLACES since they launched @davidguison's designed necklaces. Since then, I always update my self for their new designs like the Maven Collection. Now, I'm so excited again for their new collection! They collaborated with my friend @TheAidxParedes and the necklaces are awesome! I really cant wait to have one of every design! My personal favorites are the TRIBAL CIRCLE, DIAMOND HEART, and the INVERTED TRIANGLE.


The name of the collection is YOUNG BLOOD

Finally! The collection is already launched!
Don't dare miss owning one of these awesome accessories!


I also can't wait for the re-stock of David Guison designed necklaces on September or October! Yehey! :) Can't wait to collect both David's and Aidx's designed necklaces!

Keep updated by follow CraveMore Necklaces on Twitter and do like their page on Facebook.



Here are Aidx Paredes' designs.

Inverted Triangles
INVERTED TRIANGLES

Kiss
KISS

Young Blood
YOUNG BLOOD

Tribal Circle
TRIBAL CIRCLE

Diamond Heart
DIAMOND HEART


Item code: HEART
Php 200


Item code: EKIS
Php 200


Item code: INVERTED
Php 200


Item code: KISS
Php 200


Item code: CIRCLE
Php 200


Item code: YOUNGBLOOD
Php 200

Photos: (c) Aidx Paredes

CAST YOUR ORDERS NOW! :)


Order Form
https://www.facebook.com/cravemoreonline/app_190322544333196



- Supreme Wanderer -

2 comments:

  1. awesome blog and content. check mine too tell me what you think :) http://thefashionshutter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just checked your blog and its super awesome! I like the background too!! :) Can't get myself stop reading your posts! :)

      Delete